Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcome!




Here are some of the most recent projects I have been working on.

Because kids grow so quickly, I wanted to find a way to make headbands adjustable. Instead of sewing the two ends together, I have placed two buttons and a loop around each ends. This way the headband can grow with your little one.

Another new item is the detachable flower headband. Flowers are attached to the headband with a button. This way you can buy one headband and flower for $8, and then purchase additional flowers for $4 each. Who doesn't love versatility and a deal?

I have also been asked by a friend from high school, Heather Kent, to participate in a art/craft fair that she is putting on at her church. Heather is an AMAZING artist, and I feel so honored to be included in this. The fair takes place April 24th at Faith Presbyterian Church in Long Beach from 9am-4pm. There will be a wonderful collection of handmade and vintage items including jewelry, art, soap, stationary, clothing, accessories, gifts, and so much more good stuff. There will also be raffles, silent auction, bake sale, a “coffee shop”, and a few surprises!

Thanks so much for looking and feel free to send me a message or email me at canema3@gmail.com if you would like to order anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment